June 5, 2013

WOW (79): All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill 
Release date: September 3rd 2013
Imprisoned in the heart of a secret military base, Em has nothing except the voice of the boy in the cell next door and the list of instructions she finds taped inside the drain.

Only Em can complete the final instruction. She’s tried everything to prevent the creation of a time machine that will tear the world apart. She holds the proof: a list she has never seen before, written in her own hand. Each failed attempt in the past has led her to the same terrible present—imprisoned and tortured by a sadistic man called the doctor while war rages outside.

Marina has loved her best friend James since the day he moved next door when they were children. A gorgeous, introverted science prodigy from one of America’s most famous families, James finally seems to be seeing Marina in a new way, too. But on one disastrous night, James’s life crumbles apart, and with it, Marina’s hopes for their future. Now someone is trying to kill him. Marina will protect James, no matter what. Even if it means opening her eyes to a truth so terrible that she may not survive it. At least not as the girl she once was.

All Our Yesterdays is a wrenching, brilliantly plotted story of fierce love, unthinkable sacrifice, and the infinite implications of our every choice.

Why I'm Waiting?
I haven´t read a lot of books about time travel and this book sounds really good.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

14 comments:

  1. I could stare at that cover all day. I am STOKED for this book. Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love time travel books! This one sounds like a really exciting one! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover! This book sounds really great. :)

    My WOW: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across this on Pinterest today and it sounds really good :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard of this one before, I cannot wait for it either! It really does sound amazing!
    Great pick!
    Greetings

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Absolutely LOVED this one! and know you will to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an awesome book!

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited to read this! I love time travel and this new cover is perfect! Great choice. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick, sounds really suspenseful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice! I have an arc of this that I can't wait to read/
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love time travel books! I hope you enjoy this one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my pick today, too! I cannot wait to read this one. It sounds so amazing and I love the new cover. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW (It's, um, the same book.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one sounds amazing! Can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have only read a couple of time travel stories, too. I enjoyed them, but they weren't favorites. I am not sure why I don't jump on more stories with TT. This one, however, I think I will have no problem jumping on. I love the cover, and the premise is one of the most interesting TT premises that I have come across.

    ReplyDelete