July 25, 2013

Book Cover Battle #49: Perfect Chemistry

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US                                            UK
Spanish                                   Dutch
French                                   Indonesian
Portuguese

I like the Portuguese cover. 
And I´ve never liked the original cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

6 comments:

  1. In my opinion, it's a battle between the Uk version and the Portuguese version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great post! (I'm a sucker for a good book cover,lol).

    I agree with you, my favorite one was the portuguese version :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Indonesian cover and the UK cover. I also didn't like the US version. It just seems so plain. Thanks for sharing this! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the UK cover & the Portuguese cover best.

    ReplyDelete