May 19, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
I LOVED all of them! Reboot has an very original story and it´s a dystopian novel (I still don´t get tired of this genre). We Were Liars blew me away! I´m still trying to process it but I love this type of stories. And Wish You Were Italian is a great summer read, is super cute and adorable.

Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?

What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
May New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE

10 comments:

  1. I really want to read We Were Liars, I've heard amazing things about it :)

    Here's my IMWAYR post :)
    http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2014/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently finished Dark Days, that was a total bummer and put me in a bit of slump. So instead of following my TBR pile list, I skipped ahead and started Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini, that I'm loving so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Prisoner of the Night Fog. Sounds good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Are Liars is blowing many minds. I need to get to it right now. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm re-reading Twilight cuz i havent been able to go to the library!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been curious about Reboot/ Rebel, and A Creature of Moonlight has an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good stuff! I am so excited to read The Secrets of Lily Graves and A Creature of Moonlight! So many good books, so little time. But boy do I try to fit as many in as I can!

    Check out the latest reviews and posts at The Best Books Ever

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently reading The Playboy's Dark Secret by Madeline Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Currently reading Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones! Im having a lot of fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard a lot of raves about Reboot! I so want to read it!

    ReplyDelete