January 5, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

This is my first post of the year....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Finished reading

Due to the holidays I haven´t post as much as I would have liked or read as much, my last It´s Monday post was twenty days ago and in that time I´ve only read 3 books.

Otherworld Nights is an anthology of short stories and novellas that are part of the series Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong, I loved it!, because I love any story related to Elena´s pack.

The Geography of You and Me is a YA novel, about a couple that meet inside an elevator during a blackout and the story follows them through a year, each of them moving to a different city and how they still try to stay in touch through postcards and trying to make sense to their feelings.

Thos Shattered World is a really great book, you can read my review - here.

Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?



What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! LOVED Otherworld Nights!! Plus adored the Hemlock trilogy! Hope you're enjoying it too!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh Thornhill! Lucky duck. :) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete