February 2, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Perfect Ruin is the first book I´ve read written by Lauren Destefano and the premise of this book is unique and and quite weird in a good way. Internment is a city that floats in the sky, where all citizens live a quiet and seemingly perfect life, but the reality is that not all citizens are happy to live in this city full of rules, that so many try to approach the edge of town to see the world below, but they die or are disabled and they´re called "jumpers" and one of these jumpers is the older brother of Morgan - the main character.

 Morgan has accepted her life in Internment, she dreams of the world below but after what happened to her brother, she decided to silence her ideas and dreams and try to fulfill the life expected of her, but when a classmate is murdered - the first murder that happened in her time - Morgan begins to realize that her perfect world, in fact it is not.

Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?

What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I CANNOT wait to read Red Queen or A Wicked Thing! Though both are getting such mixed reviews! Hope you're enjoying them! I enjoyed Red Blooded, but I pretty much love that series! LOL!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So curious about Red queen, there are so many mixed reviews! :/

    Ps. I have a blog as well, written both in English and Italian. I'd love if you stopped by :) -> http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Ruin good just because I think the premise is kinda neat- a floating city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started Perfect Ruin once, but I just couldn't get into it. That was a DNF for me. I am really looking forward to Red Queen.

    ReplyDelete