August 10, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
The Veil (Devil's Isle #1) by Chloe Neill (3.5/5 stars) (Review)
One by Sarah Crossan (4 or 4.5/5 stars)
Forbidden (Otherworld Stories #10.2) by Kelley Armstrong (4.5/5 stars)

I´m currently reading

What I´m going to read next?


What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

3 comments:

  1. I've got three books on the go this week. I hope you'll enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I love Kelley Armstrong, but those Subterrean Press novels are hard to find as they get older. Plus pretty pricey! Maybe I'll check to see if our library has them! I wouldn't mind reading them eventually since I love Kelley's work! Especially the Otherworld! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard great things about One by Sarah Crossan. I read her other book, Breathe, and liked it so I'm really excited for her new work. I hope you like Walk on Earth a Stranger. I love Rae Carson!

    Happy reading :)
    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete