January 12, 2016

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't
(in no particular order)

These are the books that I meant to buy but ate the end I didn´t for diverse reasons and I´m on the fence on some of them. Any recommendations?


Six of Crows (The Dregs #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner 


The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling (illustrated edition)

Which of the books mention above is a must read?
Leave me your link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! We share 2 of the same books, I've read a good amount of these! I actually could not wait to read The Iron Warrior and pretty much made it a priority! The wait was too long for me! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a couple in common this week! I really enjoyed Winter and I liked Their Fractured Light! I hope you get to read some of these soon!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Wrath and the Dawn... mostly because of the cover... but that's a legitimate reason, right? Love A Darker Shade of Magic, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how pretty the cover for Their Fractured Light is! I cant' even remember what it's supposed to be about but evertime I see it I'm like yaaaas!

    Sundays and Ink | http://sundaysandink.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete