February 15, 2016

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1) by C.J. Redwine (3.5/5 stars)
Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James (4/5 stars)

Currently reading
The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima

What I´m going to read next?
The Deal (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

6 comments:

  1. Nice reading week, I enjoy Julie James and have read many of her books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed The Shadow Queen. I have Chima's latest on my review stack but haven't read any of her earlier books. They are all on TBR mountain and autographed because I had a chance to meet her and buy the books. I just haven't been able to fit them into my reading calendar. Here's my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read more Julie James. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering about The Shadow Queen after seeing some good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have been having a good week.

    I am a bit late visiting everyone.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete