December 27, 2016

Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.

Top Five Favorite 2016 Books Published In 2016
(in no particular order)
This year I have read 68 books and from them 21 had been 2016 releases. These are my favorites.
Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken (4.25/5 stars) My Review
Flamecaster (Shattered Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima (4.5/5 stars)

Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes (4/5 stars) My Review
Driven (Otherworld Stories #13.6) by Kelley Armstrong (4.25/5 stars)


 Top Five Best Books I Read In 2016
(in no particular order)
So far I´ve read 68 books in 2016 and this is the Top Five of the books I read this year, not necessary were published in 2016.
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer (4.5/5 stars)
The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima (5/5 stars)

Omens (Cainsville #1) by Kelley Armstrong (5/5 stars)
Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels #7) by Ilona Andrews (5/5 stars)
Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) by Darynda Jones(4.5/5 stars)

What are your favorite books of this year?
Leave me your link in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy a Kelley Armstrong and Darynda Jones book! Also enjoyed Passenger! Cannot wait for its finale next month!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl Against the Universe is soo good! And if I haven't mentioned it before, I'm really glad you've been enjoying The Charley Davidson series!

    ReplyDelete