July 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (60): December - March

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

I haven´t post a bookhaul since last year so I´m separating them in two posts December-March and April-June, next week I plan to post STS April to June.

These are the books I got in the months of December, January, February and March.

FOR REVIEW
Wayfarer (Passenger #2) by Alexandra Bracken
Thanks to the publisher for the book.

BOUGHT
I bought this books last year on black Friday at Bookoutlet but I never haul them.
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

One Plus One by Jojo Moyes

Invision (Chronicles of Nick #7) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton 

FOR MY KINDLE
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis

Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2) by Patricia Briggs

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete