September 9, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (62): July - August

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in the months of July and August.

FOR REVIEW
The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby

Thanks to the publisher for the eARC.

BOUGHT
FOR MY KINDLE
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Spy Glass (Glass #3) by Maria V. Snyder 
Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff 

Entwined by Heather Dixon
After the Woods by Kim Savage

The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes 
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski 
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino
Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino

The Obsession by Nora Roberts
The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swason

We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
Night Film by Marisha Pessl


What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh very nice! Seeing a few good ones in here, a few that are in my TBR pile as well, and some new to me ones! Hope you enjoy all the new lovelies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete